Friday, November 2, 2007

Gary is Here!!!




Gary is here, and we are all thrilled to finally meet him! He has already been a litttle blessing! James is learning all about being a big brother. He is doing an excellent job! Gary was born on the 29th of October at 2:01 AM. He was 20.5 inches and weighed 8lbs 14oz. We were fortunate to have a quick and easy delivery. Here are some pictures we would love to share with you!



Sunday afternoon just before the induction! Say good bye to the belly!



Happy Birthday, Gary!


Daddy is smitten!


Sleeping Angel, so peacful!


James meets his brother!

James' favorite words, "I want to hold him!"




Coming Home! First car ride!



Sleep!


Sleep!


James, playing while Gary sleeps!

7 comments:

amy said...

Congrats!!! He is SOOO precious! I wondered if he would be a redhead like James, but he looks just like a perfect combination of you and Beau! We're thrilled for you guys and thankful that you had such an easy delivery! We love you guys! Justin, Amy, Abby, and soon to be Josiah

sheltonfamily said...

Congrats! I'm so glad little Gary arrived healthy and you look great! He's really sweet...oh I love those sweet little sleepy baby days! I'm thinking maybe he looks like you? or maybe your dad... since he's "Gary". I text messaged you our new phone number, but I'm not sure if you got it. I will send you an email with my new number. Praise God for this new little Bevers boy!

Robin Muse said...

He is soooooo cute, Stacey, and I do think he resembles you! I am so excited for you guys! Love you!

Jenna said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! So excited to see the photos....I kept checking the blog every day! :) James looks like he enjoys being a big brother!

-Jenna

Stephanie said...

YEAHH!! Congratulations to the Bevers on your new little addition! He's so sweet and I love all the pictures. We will be praying for you in these new days. You look great Stacie and so do all of your guys! Hope you love being a Mom of two...say Hi to Beau for us! We love you guys and miss you.

Matt and Jen said...

we're so excited for you guys!! love the life of adventure with 2 (3) boys!!! it's hard to imagine life without him already, isn't it? love jen

The Martins said...

Congrats! He is so precious! You looked so beautiful in that red dress! We are so excited for the newest addition to your family.
Love, The Martins