Thursday, July 5, 2007

Beach Fun!

This past weekend James and I went with Aunt Jenny, Oma, and Pops to visit Granny and the Hammond side of the family @ Crystal Beach. We had a great time. James still wasn't sure about the ocean, but he liked building sand castles with his Aunt and cousin Madeline. He also experienced the slip-n-slide for the first time.
For those of you who have been praying for Granny, she is doing great. I am so proud of all of her hard work and effort. She is a strong woman and anxious to be feeling like her old self again. James and I loved getting to see her!

2 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

Stacey,
You look great! I am excited for you all and your upcoming move to FL. James is quite handsome as well. Hope you have a great week!

Robin Muse said...

I am so excited you have a blog! I put a link to it on mine. You will have to post lots of pics of Florida once you get there! Love you!