Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's Official!!

As of this morning, Beau is the pastor of Providence Village Baptist Church! We are thrilled to be part of this warm and loving family of believers! Beau, James, and I flew to Florida on Thursday and have been enjoying meeting the members and exploring the area. We took James to see The Florida Gator Swamp as they proudly call it (James calls it the football house). He and Daddy walked down next to the field. His eyes were so big and excited. We have also been shaking hands and hugging necks. They have all welcomed us with such loving arms and have shown real excitement for what the Lord has in store for the future of the church! Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for our little family as we make the BIG move to Northern Florida!!

6 comments:

Robin Muse said...

I am so excited for you guys! I am praying the transition will be smooth and joyful! Love you!

sheltonfamily said...

I can totally picture James and Beau at "the swamp"... Is there any hope of Beau being a Gator Fan? I am really happy for you and your family. You all will be awesome servants for God in this new place. They are very blessed to have you all there. When are you moving? God is good!

Bev said...

Dad and I are so excited to watch what God does through you both at PVBC! We will continue to pray for you! Love to all four of you! Oma

Stephanie said...

Stacey,

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and for this new season in your life. I know the Lord will use you both at your new Church...we love you guys and we miss you...James is adorable! What a little Beau he is!! Can't wait to see your second little boy. I just discovered your blog, so now I will know to come here more often!! Love, Stephanie

Will and Jenny said...

How fun! Will and I could not be more thrilled for you guys! God is so great. We already miss you bunches. Send up lots of pictures. Love you all.

amy said...

Stacey,

I really didn't know you were in the blogging world! It's such a great way to catch up! We're praying for this transition time for you all...I'm sure life is quite hectic with the move and new job! Is Beau excited to be Sr Pastor? What a blessing? We miss you guys!